Farms For Africa Cooperative Society is a Green Revolution Cooperative For Farmers and Intending Farmers across Africa primarily engaging its members in innovative integrated agriculture & linking its members to agricultural Development programs across Africa.
The Cooperative provide various services to its members, where cultivation/production resources (land, machinery and other facilities) are pooled together by members to ease farming activities. Members also enjoy credit facilities, resources and inputs for their individual Farm.
- To source and provide funds from available sources for the promotion of agricultural activities of its members.
- To engage in the business of crop processing, including the marketing of agricultural products.
- To carry on the business of purchasing, selling and distribution of farm inputs as well as farm machinery supply services.
- To assist members, smallholder farmers and farmer cooperative societies in finding markets for their farm products by mopping up their products at reasonable prices in the harvesting period; thereby saving them from activities of middlemen.
- To harness all available resources as its disposal for the overall benefit of the members and to undertake such other activities that will promote the course of Cooperative movement in Africa.
- To promote commercial and agricultural activities among its member cooperative societies by exposing them to modern agricultural technology and linking them to sources of funds for their activities and exposing them to avenues for selling their products.
To be Africa foremost promoter of Agricultural Cooperative best practices while serving as a resource and financial service provider for farmers and Agricultural initiatives in Africa.
To provide world class Agricultural mentorship, linkage, greater access to finance and farmers Support that will lead to sustainable growth and development of the Agric sector in Africa.